As U14s and U16s climb the ranks and look ahead to longer radius GS skis required down the road, they can trust Völkl to offer a comprehensive progression of lengths and radii to achieve success. Volkl's Race Stock skis in progressive sizes provide the perfect setup for every racer on the hill. FIS Approved for U14 & U19 Racers. These progressive lengths work equally well for Master's Racers.
US Mainland Ground Ship Only - $25 Flat Shipping Rate (per pair)
*Alaska, Hawaii and International by quote only*
- FIS Approved Junior GS Race Skis
- Race Stock Construction
- UVO 3D Dampening
- Powered by Titanium (2 layer)
- Full Sidewall for easy tuning
- Multi-Layer Wood Core 33/66
- World Cup Plate (10mm)
- Tip Rocker
- Race Finish
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Marker Race X-cell 16 Binding
Volkl Racetiger World Cup Junior FIS GS Ski Chart
(Tip / Waist / Tail)
|Junior GS||188||100 / 65 / 87||>27|
|Junior GS||183||101 / 65 / 87||>25|
|Junior GS||178||102 / 65 / 88||>23|
|Junior GS||178||102 / 65 / 87||>21|
POWERED BY TITANIUM
Constructed of extra thin and strong aluminum alloy providing perfect dampening characteristics.
An early-rise tip design for racing. The combination of an early rise tip and a classic camber profile in the rest of the ski provides easy, smooth turn entry regardless of conditions. The ski is forgiving and easy to handle.
UVO (Ultimate Vibration Object) DAMPENING
UVO is a cutting edge vibration reduction technology whose primary purpose is to improve responsiveness and overall ski performance. Absorbs and dissipates vibrations in both horizontal and vertical directions, as well as torsionally along the length of the ski resulting in a smoother ride and improved edge grip. Best of all UVO allows for lighter a weight ski while optimizing stability and control.
- Horizontal Dampening: Builds tip pressure earlier and creates quicker turn initiation.
- Vertical Dampening: Significantly reduces vibration which leads to a new level of reliability and confidence.
SPEEDWALL MULTI-LAYER WOOD CORE
SPEEDWALL MULTILAYER WOODCORE where the side wall is laminated to extremely stable layers of wood on the sides of the sandwich core. In combination with a more flexible, lighter wood built into the center of the sandwich core construction provides numerous advantages:
- The hardwood part immediately adjacent to the sidewall effects a higher power transmission, improves the edge grip and supports the edge against external forces.
- The low weight of the softwood part in the middle of the ski brings more agility and maneuverability and reduces overall ski weight.
- The combination of both wood types running through the entire ski length contributes to an optimal distribution of the ski stiffness increasing the steering precision.
For a better grip in fast and tight turns World Cup skis come with a special race finish edging. While the SL models feature 0.7° on the base and 87.6° on the side, the GS models come with a 0.8° base and 87.6° on the side.