The HERO ATHLETE FIS SL is the all-new, F.I.S. approved, World Cup slalom race ski designed for elite-level athletes and competitive racers. All-new Line Control Technology meets podium-seeking, race-ready construction for optimized precision, balance, and power. LCT eliminates counter-flexing for maximum stability and optimized trajectory through the turn for total control of your line.
US Mainland Ground Ship - $25 Flat Rate (per pair)
*Alaska & Hawaii by quote
RESTRICTED TO US TERRITORY
- World Cup & FIS Slalom Race Ski
- Line Control Technology
- Titanal Construction
- Ash Wood Core
- Rectangular Sidewall
- Oversized Side Cut
- On Trail Rocker
- R22 World Cup Plate
- Race stock base with race grind
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Look SPX 15 Rockerflex
Rossignol HERO FIS SL Ski Specs
|Type||Size (cm)||Waist (mm)||Radius (m)|
|FIS SL Men||165||67||13|
|FIS SL Women||157||67||12|
|FIS SL Junior||150||67||11|
LINE CONTROL TECHNOLOGY (LCT)
An evolution of World Cup racing innovation, Rossignol’s patented new LCT construction harnesses pure power and energy, delivering fluid stability in all conditions. Featuring a central “power rail” integrated from tip-to-tail, LCT eliminates counter-flexing of the ski to ensure consistently smooth stability and dynamic control of your line.
TITANAL laminates optimize dampness, stability, and torsional rigidity for maximum power, precision, and downhill performance.
RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL constructions feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
ASH WOOD CORE
ASH WOOD CORES are dense, durable, and heavy, providing optimized dampness (vibration removal) and stability.
Ski profile is narrower through the contact point with more flare in the tip than the tail. Provides full edge length grip and power through the turn, quick turn initiation, snappy boost while exiting the turn and quick edge to edge action.
ON TRAIL ROCKER
Traditional high camber through 90% of the ski's length delivers power and edge grip for explosive snap and boost. The subtle rocker tip over the remaining 10% allows easier turn initiation easier and control.