Völkl's Junior GS Race Stock ski continues to win races on the U12 and U14 circuits. Its full titanal, full sidewall construction with a slight tip rocker has been proven over many years. USSA approved.
US Mainland Ground Ship Only - $25 Flat Shipping Rate (per pair)
*Alaska, Hawaii and International by quote only*
- USSA Approved Junior GS Race Skis
- Powered by Titanium
- Speedwall Multi-Layer Wood Core
- Junior Race Plate or Lifter on smaller models
- Tip Rocker
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Marker Race Binding
Volkl Junior Racetiger Race Stock GS Ski Chart
(Tip / Waist / Tail)
|171||GS (Junior)||105 / 65 / 93||>17|
|166||GS (Junior)||103 / 65 / 91||>17|
|161||GS (Junior)||102 / 65 / 90||>17|
|156||GS (Junior)||100 / 65 / 89||>17|
|148||GS (Junior)||101 / 65 / 90||>14|
|140||GS (Junior)||99 / 65 / 88||>14|
|132||GS (Junior)||98 / 65 / 87||>13|
POWERED BY TITANIUM
Constructed of extra thin and strong aluminum alloy providing perfect dampening characteristics.
An early-rise tip design for racing. The combination of an early rise tip and a classic camber profile in the rest of the ski provides easy, smooth turn entry regardless of conditions. The ski is forgiving and easy to handle.
SPEEDWALL MULTI-LAYER WOOD CORE
A brand new SPEEDWALL MULTILAYER WOODCORE where the side wall is laminated to extremely stable layers of wood on the sides of the sandwich core. In combination with a more flexible, lighter wood built into the center of the sandwich core construction provides numerous advantages:
- The hardwood part immediately adjacent to the sidewall effects a higher power transmission, improves the edge grip and supports the edge against external forces.
- The low weight of the softwood part in the middle of the ski brings more agility and maneuverability and reduces overall ski weight.
- The combination of both wood types running through the entire ski length contributes to an optimal distribution of the ski stiffness increasing the steering precision.