An all-time favorite light-weight leather ski glove. The Race Place Spring Glove is protective and durable with leather palm and finger construction. Stretch nylon on the back of the hand allows ample dexterity. Velcro wrist closure ensures quick and easy entry. Slightly insulated for a comfortable feel.
- Light-weight spring skiing glove
- Genuine leather palm & finger construction
- Reinforced palm and fingers for durability
- Stretch nylon back for full dexterity
- Elastic strap & Velcro wrist closure
- Custom Race Place Logo
- Unisex Sizing
Race Place Glove Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
Glove/Mitt Fitting Instructions:
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.