The POC Carbon COMP is an ergonomic and padded forearm protector. Constructed from carbon fiber reinforced TPE, and containing 10% PTFE, these durable, stiff and lightweight protectors are designed to minimize friction when impacting a gate, thereby supporting higher speeds through race gates.
Cutting marks are included on the Junior version so that the length can be adjusted for a personal fit. The Adult version is designed to be used with the Palm Comp VPD 2.0 race glove, held securely in place with the glove strap, thereby providing seamless protection for the entire hand and forearm.
- Carbon fiber arm guards for ski racing
- Carbon fiber reinforced thremoplastic elastomer (TPE) construction
- Durable, stiff and lightweight
- PTFE bonded to surface to reduce impact friction
- Padded with EVA foam for comfort
- Hook attachment for easy on and off
- Adult (10.5") or Junior (Adjustable 8" or 9")