Description & Features
The POC Carbon COMP is an ergonomic and padded forearm protector. Constructed from carbon fiber reinforced TPE, and containing 10% PTFE, these durable, stiff and lightweight protectors are designed to minimize friction when impacting a gate, thereby supporting higher speeds through race gates.
Cutting marks are included so that the length can be adjusted for a personal fit.
- Carbon fiber arm guards for ski racing
- Carbon fiber reinforced thremoplastic elastomer (TPE) construction
- Durable, stiff and lightweight
- PTFE bonded to surface to reduce impact friction
- Padded with EVA foam for comfort
- Robust Velcro attachment for easy on and off
- Adult (10.5") or Junior (Adjustable 8" or 9")