Spyder's Tarantula Pant, with its full side-zips, mesh-backed removable suspenders, and a host of other features make this a seriously versatile and high-performance pant.
- Men's Full Zip Ski Pants
- Removable adjustable suspenders with air mesh at back bib
- Adjustable waist construction with belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets
- Critically seam taped
- Articulated knee construction
- Full side leg zippers
- Reinforced scuff cuff around bottom hem
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (40g)
- Men's Sizing
Spyder Men's Sizing Guide
|Sleeve Length (inches)||31.5||32.5||33.5||34.5||35||35.75||36.5|
Proprietary waterproof laminate developed specifically for Spyder by Toray Fabric. It's hydrophobic microporous breathable construction is best in class. The addition of 4-way stretch makes this laminate superior to others.
When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M Thinsulate Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M Thinsulate Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulation, when equal thicknesses are compared.