Proven over decades, the Spyder Coach's Bib Ski Pant has a pocket for every tool, radio, and file needed. Constructed for long hours on the snow, it has warm Thinsulate Insulation, lightly padded knees, leg vents and made with Spyder's weatherproof materials. (Note: Padding is for comfort only - NOT intended as a protective device.)
- Adjustable high back suspenders with mesh insert
- External blade and tool cargo pockets
- Zippered chest, hand and stash pockets
- Bellowed cargo pockets
- Thigh ventilation zippers
- Lower leg zippers
- Knee pads
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors with lace hook
- Durable scuff guards
- Taped critical seams
- Body - Polyester Oxford 2L with 20k/20k HydoWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR
- Lining - Nylon Taffeta
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation (60g)
- Unisex Sizing
Spyder Sizing Guide
|Sleeve Length (inches)||31.5||32.5||33.5||34.5||35||35.75||36.5|
Spyder's proprietary ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. Snow and rain are blocked from penetrating the outer shell of the fabric, while a moisture transfer system moves perspiration away from you.
Spyder’s proprietary DWR Spylon™ hydrophobic finish repels rain and snow, decreases dry time, and keeps you outside longer.
Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M Thinsulate Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M Thinsulate Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulation, when equal thicknesses are compared.