POC Palm Comp VPD 2.0 is a performance race mitten with a high degree of padding. Outstanding protection with POC's VPD 2.0 and EVA padding gives confidence to attack the gates. The protective neoprene cuff is compatible with POC's Forearm guard for seamless protection that stays in place. Thinsulate insulation for comfort and warmth. The side seams are strategically placed to provide a great fit and a more durable construction. Made of Pittard's goatskin of the highest quality.
- High quality goatskin leather mitten
- Thinsulate insulation for comfort and warmth
- Special compressed Thinsulate insulation in the palm for better grip and control
- Extremely shock absorbing VPD 2.0 in the thumb
- EVA padding on the backside of the hand and fingers
- Reinforcement in the palm area
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment, compatible with POC's Forearm guard
- Comfortable interior with separate pockets for the fingers
- Pre-curved fingers
- Unisex Sizes
POC Glove Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
|7.5 - 8.0||S|
|8.5 - 9.0||M|
|9.5 - 10.0||L|
|10.5 - 11.0||XL|
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.