The POC Palm Comp Junior Mitten provides junior ski racers with a protective performance mitten with a high-quality, durable goat skin outer and water-resistant Thinsulate insulation on the inside. Comfortable, warm and practical. Features reinforced palms, shock absorbing VPD 2.0 padding on the thumbs and EVA padding across the back of the hand and fingers for added protection from gate hits without reducing dexterity. A neoprene cuff and an adjustable Velcro wrist closure ensure a secure fit.
- High quality goatskin leather mitten
- Thinsulate insulation for comfort and warmth
- Extremely shock absorbing VPD 2.0 in the thumb
- EVA padding on the backside of the hand and fingers
- Reinforcement in the palm area
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment, compatible with POC's Forearm guard
- Junior Sizes
POC Junior Glove Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Palm Length (inches)||Glove Size|
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.