Sporty racing glove with siliconized goatskin palm offers a sure pole grip. Designed with slightly bent fingers as if your hand is in the rest position delivers optimum comfort. 3D pads on every finger reinforced with ceramic provide a protective barrier between you and the race gates. The SOFT-TEX® insert is water- and windproof, providing perfect climate management. The Trigger S safety system lets you click onto or off of the pole lightning fast.
- Premium Goat Leather & Softshell ski gloves
- Advanced pre-curved Race Fit
- Leki C-Tech panel knuckle protection
- Ceramic enforced EVA finger padding
- Silicone enforced grip pads
- Flex Cuff
- Thinsulate insulation
- Waterproof SOFT-TEX insert
- Velcro closure
- Compatible with Leki Trigger S pole system
Leki Glove Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.