Hestra's alpine ski racing mittens have technologically advanced features, which enable flexibility, durability, a close pole grip and protection against impacts. And, because the world of ski racing is ever changing, these mittens are developed in close collaboration with World Cup athletes and coaches. The RSL Comp Vertical Cut Mitten is a durable competition mitt for slalom and giant slalom. Supple with a perfect pole grip. Powerful protection on the back of the hand guards against gates and impacts.
- Aniline goat leather padded glove
- Vertical Cut Technology
- Vibration dampening intermediate layer of cellular rubber
- Firm polyurethane knuckle and finger padding
- Optimal competition fit
- Scotchgaurd waterproofing
- External Seams
- Velcro wrist closure
- Thermolite insulation
- Bemberg/polyester lining
Hestra Glove Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
Glove & Mitten Fit Guide:
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.