Top racing performance for cold days. Equipped with finger channels in the interior, you have a strong grip although you're wearing a mitten. This makes the racing mitten a good alternative to gloves for anyone who gets cold hands easily but doesn't want to impair their racing performance. Thanks to the integrated Trigger S system, you don't have to fumble around like you do with most mittens; one click and you're in.
- New Speed System grip attachment
- Premium Goat Leather ski mittens
- New, advanced pre-curved Race fit
- Leki Titanium Panel knuckle protection
- Ceramic Enforced 3D Silicone finger and thumb padding
- Silicone Enforced grip pads
- Finger Channels
- Flex Cuff
- Full leather construction
- Thinsulate insulation
- Boa Fleece Lining
- Velcro closure
- Compatible with Leki Trigger S pole system
Leki Glove Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
Glove/Mitt Fitting Instructions:
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.